Saturday, August 2, 2008

10 miler and lots o softball

Today was a great day. Last night I played 3 games of softball. Didn't fall asleep till about 2 am. No beers though.

Got up at 5 and went to run 10 miles. Exactly 1 hr 40 min for my pace group. Keepin' it real.

Then I played ANOTHER softball game on the UIC flames field, which was fun. Never played on astroturf before. We went out for some beers after and then randomly went to North Ave beach. It was PACKED!! But we found a place and plopped ourselves on the sand for a few hours. Aahhh I love summer!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I despise you for being so close to the beach woman! :P As an aside, we can't do the marine core... it's already booked! And it's the week right before my race... I know I know I know... I need to get running, but I was seriously waaaaay too hungover this weekend... this week I will get back on the horse...