Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Update and Trevor Win'E Memorial Challenge

Ok so I have been working out, just not blogging!
I did a crossfit thing last week: 25 pushups, 25 sdlhp with 45 lbs, 30 dips, 20 pullups, 10 hspu
2 runs: 3 mi and 4 mi (both relatively pain free--went to PT, must keep stretching).
I ran 2 miles early and then did Trevor yesterday...
300 pullups
400 pushups
500 situps
600 squats
time: 43:11
I will let the pictures paint the story as I tell it.

Note the sweaty pit. HOT!


You will notice my hat...


The brim kept hitting the mat, so it had to go. Time for HOT hair to go with sweaty pits.

Note the sweaty back!
The Teacher Team, (L to R Scott, Chatty, Tanya, Paul) is Finished! Look how buff we are!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love sweaty pits! Means you're working hard... you forgot to mention the hot name tags you were wearing too! :)