Monday, May 5, 2008

Modified Murph

So last week I didn't do any posting...sorry! New Mexico left me no time except to dash off a few emails. now that I'm back in the land of a million computers and the time to waste on them, I will provide some updates. I hiked like crazy last week, so that was the majority of my workouts. We walked everywhere all day. It was a total workout week! My ode to crossfit was 20 pushups in box canyon.

This week is a new week however. I started today with a modified Murph:

For time: 1/2 mile run
35 push press 24 lbs
70 pushups
120 crunches on stability ball
120 squats
1/2 mile run
24:34

Now not all my pushups were full pushups, they became modified, but I still worked. The running hurt my left foot still, though the pain was after and not during running, so I will stick with resting my foot. I ordered a pull up bar for my house so I can do a proper Murph next time round.

No comments: