Thursday, January 3, 2008

BRRRRRR!!!!

Crossfit: 40 assisted pullups and 40 bench dips. Did 5 of each for 8 sets. I wish I could do pullups better. I'm working on it.

Running: After much debate with my fellow runners, went and did 5 mi in 42:44. Ran with my faster friends and thought I was going to collapse going into the wind (asthma issue). Not a problem when I turned around until the last quarter mile that was into the wind again. Thanks Matt and Amy for slowing up just a bit with me!

Karma works in good ways as well: I found a parking spot downtown with a broken meter! I gave my meter change to a homeless man instead. When I returned to my car, there was no ticket to contest! How fabulous.

I did have one beer after the run but ate really healthy (well, except maybe the dessert...but that was little!).

1 comment: