Friday, March 28, 2008

Apple Bottom Jeans and the Boots with the Fur

LAZy

The song has been in my head for ever....students today thought it was funny.

Just had a lot of "killer margaritas" and saw some apple bottomed girls getting "low low low low" reminded me of slow squat therapy paul...

I've been working out but not recording but in a nutshell:

3/20 6 mi run with vacation dog (Mira)

3/23 2 mi run with hubby

3.24 5.5 mi run with Nike friends

3.26 crossfit...what did I do? I forget the name but 5 rounds of 5 pullups 10 pushups, 15 situps and 20 squat

3.27 run 3 mi in frickin' sleet. Like acupuncture gone bad...but I am a "lucky runner" for this weekends Shamrock Shuffle 8k. VIP baby!

3.28 Name? so amnesiac...3 rounds 400 m run, 20 kb swings (with 20 lb db) and 9 jumping pullups. Damn these killer margaritas!

1 comment:

Katie said...

The bloody margaritas get you everytime... ;)