Saturday, March 8, 2008

Today is a day of rest--kinda

So after yesterday's "Terrible Twenty" I have majorly sore shoulders and thighs. The "I just ran a marathon and its difficult to sit on the toilet" thigh feeling. If you have had it you know EXACTLY what I mean. If you haven't had that feeling, you think I am strange and disgusting.

So today is a day of rest. Meaning: Garden class from 9:30-12:30, Ghost Ranch meeting from 1:30-2:45 and hair appt. from 4-5:30. Now I am just skulking around my blog, wasting time I should be using to grade papers or something. I am doing an 8 mile run tomorrow, so I must save my resources.

My corned beef and cabbage is almost done...yummers!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi Tanya!

I just wanted to drop by and say thanks for your comments! Dealing with 8 year olds can be stressful but I really do need to kick the soda habit. I'll def try your suggestion. I'll also def try to keep my mindless ramblings going. It's nice to know someone actually reads what I write! :) I do understand your marathon leg feeling, as I had a similar one trying to get up from using the bathroom after today's workout! Don't fret! You certainly are not weird in any way. :)

Katie