Monday, March 10, 2008

Lynne and Shamrocking

Lynne

5 rounds of max pullups max pushups

Ok, I am not sure how to get to max pullup when I do a jumping pullup and work the reverse. I count it as when I can't control the reverse anymore. Is this right? I don't know. Is this working out some muscles that need working out?? Absolutely!

Max Reps (pull/push)

11/17
11/9
7/9
7/8
6/9



The pushups are actually max because I get to the point where I can't push up anymore, I collapse and giggle at myself because its so ridiculous!! Better than 1/17/08 though which looked like this:

8/8
10/8
8/7
6/7
7/6

That was my morning. In the evening, I went for a run with the Nike Shamrock training program. We ran 4.25 mi in 36:42. Ran with Marisa, Michael, and his wife Grace. I was tired and heavy at the end of the run due to yesterday. Tomorrow is going to most likely be yoga...hooray!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm still so jealous of your running! And as for pushups, I can only do about 3/4 because about a month ago, we realized that my form was terrible and if I kept doing them that way I was probably going to break an elbow. So be proud of rocking out 9!

As for the dog, I would love one, but a.)realator says no, and b.)I don't think it would be fair because of how little I'm actually home. It's a nice thought though! I love dogs. :)

Brad said...

Nice work on Lynne!

I wouldn't worry about how to count the subs - just count them. You'll still be comparing apples to apples (until the subs aren't necessary). When I did the pushups on Lynne, I wussed on the first couple of rounds! You beat me!

Hey, where'd my link go?